Letting Go In The Moment: Removing Any Emotional Blockage

As I'm sitting in front of my PC, I noticed that I'm not able to do exactly what I want: to write a small story. There's an inner force that wants me to give up — I have the impression that I'm not gonna be able to write. 

I could say that it's a deceptive mechanism of the mind. But somehow I managed to have an idea; letting go of any emotional blockage. At this very moment, the mind comes up with all sorts of irrational scenarios in which I think about myself as being incapable of generating words. It is a feeling of being unable to write while being in a state of flow. 

But with great clarity and through the means of my consciousness, I'm able to see how the mind generates nonsense. From now on, I refuse to believe that I'm not able to formulate a concise sentence. 

What happens when I'm not buying into the idea of being unable to achieve a goal? Or any other mind scenario that is limiting my potential? I slowly begin to let go of any dysfunctional pattern, and therefore, to grow and feel like I'm no longer in the grip of my limiting subconscious layers.

Seeing clearly that something isn't right when I'm trying to write, can help me break from any limiting emotional blockage. Then I start to write like a pro, without being plagued by perfectionism or any other useless thought.

Remember: it is just a deceptive state of mind that's getting in the way. Shine the light of your consciousness onto that very thing that bothers you and you'll be albe to let go of it and achive your goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Did I Create This Blog?

Why Is It So Hard To Fix Your Addiction?

Spirituality: Total Liberation